This item is an Excellent Condition Keithley 2601 SYSTEM SourceMeter SMU. 40V, 3A DC, 10A Pulse Output. Calibrated to NIST standards on February 19, 2019. Includes standard power cable, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2601 SourceMeter SMU 40V 10A - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The Keithley 2601 SourceMeter lets you make precision DC, pulse, and low frequency AC source-measure tests faster, easier, and more economically than before. The Keithley 2601 offers two to four times the test speed of competitive products for I-V functional testing by combining:
The Keithley 2601 has a single 40W, 3A channel and is electrically isolated to ensure high measurement integrity and wiring flexibility. The Keithley 2601 packs many instruments into a small package, including:
- Keithley’s high speed, third-generation Source-Measure Unit (SMU) design
- An embedded Test Script Processor (TSP™)
- TSP-Link™, a fast triggering and inter-unit communication bus
Features and Specifications of the Keithley 2601 include:
- Aprecision power supply
- A true current source
- A 5 1/2-digit multimeter
- A voltage or current pulse generator with measurement
- A low frequency arbitrary waveform generator
- An electronic load
- A trigger controller
- TSP-Link allows connection of multiple 2600 series instruments in a master/slave config allowing unlimited scalability
- On-board Test Script Processor processes and runs complex sequences from the instrument - gives you up to 10X greater throughput
- allows creation of custom measurement functions for components such as varistors, diodes and BJTs/FETs, or algorithm based tests like I-V sweeps with power compliance, linearity and latch-up test sequences, and thermal response tests.
- Store up to 50,000 lines of TSP code and more than 200,000 readings in 16MB of nonvolatile memory.
- Measure I and V at >10,000 readings/s. Execute a full source-measure cycle in just 200µs
- Ensure repeatable timing and high throughput with the high speed auto-ranging function.
- GPIB, RS-232 and 14-bit digital I/O interface ports are standard
- Current measure range (per channel) 1pA to 3A
- Current source range (per channel) 5pA to 3A
- Basic current programming accuracy 0.03%
- Basic current measurement accuracy 0.02%
- Voltage measure range (per channel) 1µV to 40V
- Voltage source range (per channel) 5µV to 40V
- Basic voltage programming accuracy 0.02%
- Basic voltage measurement accuracy 0.015%
- Readings to memory 10,000/s
- Sweep source change and reading to memory 5,500/s
- Sweep source change and reading to GPIB 3,600/s
- Spot readings to GPIB 1,100/s
- Spot source change and reading to GPIB 880/s
- Pulse capability 200µs minimum source/measure pulse