This item is a excellent condition Keithley 2602 SYSTEM SourceMeter SMU with two channels (Dual Channel). Calibrated to NIST standards on June 13, 2019. Includes standard power cable, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2602 SourceMeter SMU Dual Channel - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The Keithley 2602 SourceMeter lets you make precision DC, pulse, and low frequency AC source-measure tests faster, easier, and more economically than ever before. The Keithley 2602 offers two to four times the test speed of competitive products for I-V functional testing by combining:
- Keithley’s high speed, third-generation Source-Measure Unit (SMU) design
- An embedded Test Script Processor (TSP™)
- TSP-Link™, a fast triggering and inter-unit communication bus
The Keithley 2602 packs twice the source-measure channel density of the Model 2601 in the same size enclosure, so you can configure multi-channel systems in very little rack space. Each 40W, 3A channel is electrically isolated to ensure high measurement integrity and wiring flexibility. The Keithley 2602 packs many instruments into a small package, including:
- A precision power supply
- A true current source
- A 51/2-digit multimeter
- A voltage or current pulse generator with measurement
- A low frequency arbitrary waveform generator
- An electronic load
- A trigger controller
- Current measure range (per channel) 1pA to 3A
- Current source range (per channel) 5pA to 3A
- Basic current programming accuracy 0.03%
- Basic current measurement accuracy 0.02%
- Voltage measure range (per channel) 1µV to 40V
- Voltage source range (per channel) 5µV to 40V
- Basic voltage programming accuracy 0.02%
- Basic voltage measurement accuracy 0.015%
- Readings to memory 10,000/s
- Sweep source change and reading to memory 5,500/s
- Sweep source change and reading to GPIB 3,600/s
- Spot readings to GPIB 1,100/s
- Spot source change and reading to GPIB 880/s