This item is an excellent Condition used Keithley 2611A SYSTEM SourceMeter SMU. Calibrated to NIST standards on September 30, 2020. Includes standard power cable, ethernet cable, NIST traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2611A SourceMeter SMU 200V 10A Pulse - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The Keithley 2611A SourceMeter is used as either a bench-top I-V characterization tool or as a building block component of multi-channel I-V test systems. For bench-top use, the Keithley 2611A SourceMeter features an embedded TSP Express Software Tool that allows users to quickly and easily perform common I-V tests without programming or installing software. For system level applications, the Keithley 2611A SourceMeter's Test Script Processor (TSP®) architecture along with new capabilities such as parallel test execution and precision timing provide the highest throughput in the industry to lower the cost of test.
Features and Specifications of the Keithley 2611A SourceMeter include:
- Single-Channel System SourceMeter Instrument
- Combines a power supply, true current source, DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator with measurement, electronic load, and trigger controller - all in one instrument
- Backward code compatible to Series 2600 System SourceMeter® Instruments for drop-in replacement
- TSP® Express software tool for Quick and Easy I-V Test
- Precision timing and channel synchronization (<500ns)
- Parallel test execution for unmatched throughput
- 20,000 rdg/s provides faster test times and ability to capture transient device behavior
- Family of products offers wide dynamic range: 1fA to 10A and 1µV to 200V
- TSP-Link bus allows up to 32 units/64 channels of channel expansion per GPIB or IP address
- Test Script Processor (TSP) runs complete test programs (scripts) in the instrument for unparalleled system automation
- USB port for saving data and test scripts
- LXI Class C compliance provides high speed data transfer and enables quick, easy remote testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting