This item is an excellent condition Keithley 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator 400MHz to 2.5GHz. Includes standard power cable and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
- KI2910 - Downloadable ARB (64 MSamp)
- 2900 Series - Digital Mod Personality
- 2900 Series - Analog Mod Personality
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Keithley 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator 400MHz to 2.5GHz
The Model 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator is the first in a series of Keithley RF instruments that sets a new price/performance standard. It s priced significantly less than instruments or systems with comparable levels of functions and performance and offers far more functionality and better performance than comparably priced equipment. While the Model 2910 offers capabilities and ranges that make it ideal for production testing of today s sophisticated mobile handsets, it also has features that make it useful for applications like testing mobile communications infrastructure, RFICs, and wireless connectivity devices. The Model 2910 s exceptional testing capabilities and ease of use make it a good choice for use in mobile communications research and education settings.
- 40MHz bandwidth, 100Msa Arbitrary Waveform Generator option
- >400MHz modulation bandwidth using external I-Q inputs.
- Flexible analog modulation options are AM, FM, FM, pulse, AWG noise and 2 tone option.
- Flexible digital modulation option ASK, FSK, PSK, and QAM.
- Standards options are GSM, EDGE, W-CDMA, cdmaOne, cdma2000, and GPS.
- Advanced PC connectivity are GPIB, USB, LAN, and LXI Class-C.