This item is an excellent condition Keithley 6220 Precision DC Current Source Low Noise Ultra Sensitive. Includes standard power cable, NIST traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit. Will be calibrated to NIST standards upon purchase.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 6221 Precision DC and AC Current Source - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The 6221 AC and DC Current Source combine ease of use with exceptionally low current noise. Low current sourcing is critical to applications in test environments ranging from R&D to production, especially in the semiconductor, nanotechnology, and superconductor industries. High sourcing accuracy and built-in control functions make the 6221 ideal for applications like Hall measurements, resistance measurements using delta mode, pulsed measurements, and differential conductance measurements.
- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 1014Ω output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- 65000-point source memory allows comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
- Source AC currents from 2pA to 100mA for AC characterization of components and materials
- The 6221's 10MHz output update rate generates smooth sine waves up to 100kHz
- Built-in standard and arbitrary waveform generators with 1mHz to 100kHz frequency range
- Applications include use as a complex programmable load or sensor signal and for noise emulation
- Programmable pulse widths limiting power dissipation in delicate components
- Supports pulsed I-V measurements down to 50μs when used with Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter
- Built-in Ethernet interface for easy remote control without a GPIB controller card