This item is a good condition Keithley 6512 Programmable Electrometer. Calibrated to NIST standards on May 31st, 2018 (will be re-calibrated upon purchase). Includes new power cord, certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded (buyer pays return shipping only).
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration with Data, dated May 31st, 2018 (will be re-calibrated upon purchase).
We Calibrate Your Test Equipment!
Contact us for more information on Calibration.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 6512 Programmable Electrometer - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The five-function Model 6512 Programmable Electrometer combines exceptional performance specifications with a low cost. It has just 5 fA of input bias current and <1 mV of burden voltage, ensuring accurate low-level current and charge measurements. With >200 TΩ input impedance, it's well suited for high accuracy voltage and resistance measurements. The 6512's exceptional input impedance and input offset current specifications also help ensure high measurement integrity in applications where other instruments would have detrimental effects on the circuit being measured.
The 6512 offers full autoranging over the full span of measurement ranges: current from < 2 fA to 20 mA, resistance from 100 mΩ to 200 GΩ, voltage from 10 µV to 200 V and charge from 10 fC to 20 nC.
- < 2fA to 20 mA measurement range
- Resistance measurements from 100 mΩ to 200GΩ
- 10 µV to 200 V voltage measurement range (with > 200 TΩ input impedance)
- Charge measurements from 10 fC to 20 nC
- 5 fA of input bias current
- <1 mV of burden voltage
- Built-in V-Ω guard
- Built-in IEEE-488 interface