Multifunctional portable test instrument MI 3321 MultiServicerXA is intended to perform all necessary measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment, machines and switchgears. It is the first machine tester covering all necessary tests according to new IEC/EN 60204 ed.5 including Loop impedance, RCD and HV tests. MultiServicerXA enables measurement of discharge time, power and current consumption and resistance to excessive voltages which are the main parameters in the safety testing of hard wired appliances and large machinery. With an easy to use user interface, large graphic LCD, QWERTY keyboard, help menus with connection diagrams and extra ports for testing fixed installations the MI 3321 is the best solution for safety testing.
- Continuity tests (200 mA, 10 A);
- Insulation resistance;
- Withstanding voltage tests (1000 V, 1890 V, 2200 V);
- Substitute leakage current;
- Differential leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- IEC cord polarity test;
- Leakage and load TRMS current measurement with current clamp;
- Portable RCD testing;
- RCD testing;
- Line and loop impedance;
- High resolution line / loop impedance (mΩ).
- Discharge time;
- Three phase voltage / rotary field;
- Functional test.
This product includes:
- HV test lead with test probe
- HV test lead with crocodile
- Plug test cable
- 3-wire test lead
- Test lead, black, 1.5 m
- Test lead, green, 1.5 m
- Test lead, red, 4 m
- Test probe, 4 pcs (black, red, green, blue)
- Crocodile clip, black, 3 pcs
- Protective bag for accessories
- PC SW PATLink PRO with RS232 and USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
KPS (Metrel) MI 3321 MultiServicerXA Machine and Switchboard Tester
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Includes a One Year warranty from manufacturer.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.