The MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA is a portable instrument intended for electrical safety testing and CE certification of electrical appliances, machines and switchboards during the production. The instrument features in strong data management facility enabling the user to create custom auto-tests with predefined limits for pass/fail evaluation, to import predefined structure including test sequences or complete projects from PC software, plus strong memory organizer. The PC software MES-Manager enables the upload of automated test sequences, projects, downloading of test results to the PC, automatic data storage into a file, printing of test reports. Due to selected test functions, durable construction and accompanying PC SW package CE MultiTesterXA is the perfect instrument for electrical safety testing in the most demanding environments like laboratories, automated production lines or specialized workshops.
- High Voltage, programmed (AC/DC);
- High Voltage, burn test (optional A 1560);
- Continuity tests;
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Differential leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- PE-leakage current;
- Discharge time;
- Functional test (power P/S/Q, voltage, current, cos fi, frequency, ThdU, ThdI,PF).
This product includes:
- HV test pistol with 2m cable 2 pcs
- Continuity test lead 2.5 m 2 pcs
- Continuity test lead red 1.5 m
- Insulation test lead red 2.5 m
- Insulation test lead black 2.5 m
- Crocodile clip, black 3 pcs
- Crocodile clip red 2 pcs
- Discharge time cable
- Mains cable
- Bag for accessories
- Calibration certificate
- RS 232 cable
- USB cable
- CD with instruction manual (full version)
- Metrel ES Manager BASIC license*
Metrel MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA (HiPot, Ground, Resistance Tests)
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Includes a One Year warranty from manufacturer.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.