The RF-current transformer measures high-frequency currents at the DUT's lines. For reproducible measurements a metallic ground plane is needed as a reference plane. The small-scale measurement set-up at the developer's workspace allows for fast analysis of EMC measuring effects.
The HFW 21 allows for the separate measurement of common-mode currents and differential-mode currents.
HFW 21 Set consists of:
- 1xHFW 21, RF Current Transformer
- 1xHFA 21, RF Bypass
- 1xSMB-BNC 1 m, SMB-BNC Measurement Cable
- 1xHFW 21 acc, Accessories
- 1xHFW 21 m, HFW 21 Set User Manual
- 1xHFW 21 case, System Case
Langer EMV HFW 21 Set RF Current Transformer 100 kHz - 1 GHz
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Frequency range 100 kHz - 1 GHz Weight 400 g