Using state-of-the-art Long Life Laser Diode technology, the Lighthouse Remote 1104LD is an industry first- a laser diode based remote particle counter with a sensitivity of 0.10 micron at a high flow rate of 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) that uses an optics and photodiode system designed to reduce or eliminate the temperature issues associated with high power laser diode sensors.
Designed with reliability and quality in mind, the Remote 1104LD features our long-life laser diode technology that provides higher concentration limits, a better signal to noise ratio and requires less routine maintenance than conventional HeNe laser-based particle counters.
The Remote 1104LD supplies continuous real time data at a cost-effective price per point. Very simple to integrate with large facility monitoring and management systems, the Remote 1104LD can transfer up to 8 channels of simultaneous particle count data via RS-485 MODBUS.
Lighthouse 1104LD Real Time Remote Airborne Particle Counter
- 0.10 - 5.0 µm Sensitivity
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- Up to 8 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- World’s Smallest 1.0 CFM 0.10 µm counter
- Meets ISO 21501-4 Standards
- Long Life Laser Diode
- Small Footprint
- Status Indicators
- RS-485 MODBUS
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Interfaces to Facility Monitoring Systems
- Uses External Vacuum Source
- Designed for Reliability
- Designed to Ensure 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance when used with Additional Software
- No Routine Laser Tube Replacements
- No Routine Laser Optics Cleaning
- Cooler Running Dual-Avalanche Photodiode
- Detector Array Design