The ergonomically designed and lightweight Lighthouse Handheld 5016 particle counter features a minimum sensitivity of 0.5 μm and is the most advanced handheld particle counter on the market. Providing up to 6 particle size channels (0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm) of simultaneous counting, the Lighthouse Handheld 5016 can display cumulative and differential particle count data as well as Temperature/Relative Humidity data on the fast and easy to read color touch screen. Removable batteries and an optional charger help to maximize the Handheld 5016's uptime. Data is easily downloaded using the Lighthouse Data Transfer Software. The Handheld 5016 can be used as a mobile particle monitor or become a part of a large facility monitoring and management system.
The 5016 is available in three configurations: the standard instrument, or the instrument with six optional channels (0.5, 1.0., 3.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0 μm), or the standard instrument with hard carry case, external battery charger with AC and car adaptor, and extra Li-Ion battery (removeable and rechargeable).
Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive. Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.
Lighthouse Handheld 5016 Particle Counter 0.5 μm
- 0.5 - 25 μm Size Range
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Flow Rate
- View 6 Particle Sizes Simultaneously
- Designed for ISO 21501-4 Compliance
- Unit-to-Unit Accuracy and Repeatability
- Bright 3.5” (8.89 cm) Color Touch Screen Display
- Removable / Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Large Memory for Storing Data (3,000 samples)
- Concentration Limit - 4,000,000 / ft3
- Temperature/Relative Humidity Probe Included
- Alphanumeric Location Labels
- Test Wizard for Cleanroom Pass/Fail Reports:
- FS-209E, ISO-14644-1 or EU GMP Annex 1
- 50-record Configurable Recipe Database
- Easily Configurable Interface with Zoom Capability
- Internal Audible Alarm
- Ergonomically Designed
- Open Architecture Connectivity with OPC Server