Lighthouse LS-20 Liquid Samplers have an integrated syringe sampler and optical particle counting system. Its easy-to-use Windows based software interface is designed to meet the international regulatory EP and JP, as well as USP 788 requirements. Following a quality standard of reliability and dependability, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions developed the LS-20 Liquid Sampler using the latest in laser optical particle counter technology. The LS-20 uses a high accuracy syringe pump flow control system and a high sample volume sensor. With sample volumes adjustable from 1 to 1000 milliliters (10 mL syringe), it is a perfect tool for multiple batch sampling applications.
The graphical user interface makes the LS-20 easy to configure and operate. Data is automatically recorded from up to eight particle size channels ranging from 1.0 to 50.0 or 1.0 to 200 microns and is easily available in graph and tabular form in real time. All reports can be preconfigured and printed at the touch of a button.
Lighthouse Liquid Batch Sampler LS-20
- 1.0 µm to 50 µm or 1.0 µm to 200 µm size range
- Integrated “light obscuration” particle counter software designed for 21 CFR part 11
- International regulatory EP, JP reports
- USP 788 reports
- Sample volumes from 1 to 1000 ml
- Preconfigured USP 788 recipes
- Precise syringe pump flow control
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Built-in magnetic stirrer
- Automated sample handling maximizes repeatability
- Compact footprint