The NanoCount 30 is the world’s first 30 nanometer liquid particle counter. Based on our new state-of-the-art technology and built by Lighthouse, it is backed by international support.
The NanoCount 30 includes a built-in color display for viewing real time data, integrated manual flow control and uses the industry standard Modbus communication protocol. Integration into facility monitoring systems or use as a stand-alone device is quick and easy.
By incorporating solid state laser particle counting technology and designing for reliability, the NanoCount 30 is intended for continuous trouble-free operation.
Lighthouse Nanocount 30 Liquid Particle Counter
- 30nm Detection Limit
- Channel Sizes - 30nm, 50nm, 80nm, 100nm
- Four Channels of Simultaneous Count Data
- 80 mL per Minute Flow Rate
- Built-in Color Touch Screen Display
- Interfaces with Existing Building Automation and Factory Management Systems
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ethernet, RS-485 / Modbus and four 4-20mA Analog Outputs
- Integrated Manual Flow Control
- USB Flash Data Download