NanoCount 50 is the smallest 50 nanometer liquid particle counter on the market. The NanoCount 50 has one of the lowest zero count levels, has an integrated manual flow control and incorporates a 3 1/2 inch TFT Touch Screen to simplify the user interface. Based on state-of-the-art technology and built by Lighthouse, it is backed by a two-year warranty and international support.
The NanoCount 50 provides industry standard RS-485 Modbus and 4-20mA communication protocols so integration into facility monitoring systems or use as a stand-alone device is quick and easy.
Using its integrated Ethernet TCP/IP interface allows the NanoCount 50 to connect to standard corporate Ethernet LANs as easily as it connects to Facility Monitoring Systems.
The compact size of the NanoCount 50 allows it to be installed where other liquid particle counters won’t fit, including point- of-use process control applications.
Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology and designed for reliability, the NanoCount 50 is intended for continuous trouble-free operation.
Lighthouse Nanocount 50 Liquid Particle Counter
- Channel sizes 50 nm, 100nm, 150nm, 200nm.
- Four channels of simultaneous count data.
- 100 ml per minute flow rate.
- Low zero count level
- Built in 3 ½” color touch screen display.
- Integrated manual flow control
- Interfaces with existing building automation and factory management systems.
- Stainless steel 316L construction.
- Industry standard RS-485/Modbus, 4-20mA and Ethernet interfaces (sealed connections).
- NEMA style enclosure.
- Integrated manual flow control with digital readout and touch screen display.