NanoCount 65C is one of the smallest 65nm liquid particle counters on the market designed to monitor ultrapure process chemicals. Based on state-of-the-art technology and built by Lighthouse, they are backed by a two-year warranty and international support.
The NanoCount 65C has an integrated manual flow control, built in leak detector and provides industry standard RS-485 Modbus and 4-20mA communication protocols so integration into facility monitoring systems or use as a stand-alone device is quick and easy.
Using its integrated Ethernet TCP/IP interface allows the NanoCount 65C to connect to standard corporate Ethernet LANs as easily as it connects to Facility Monitoring Systems.
The compact size of the NanoCount 65C allow it to be installed where other liquid particle counters won’t fit, including point-of-use process control applications.
Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology and designed for reliability, the NanoCount 65C is intended for continuous trouble-free operation.
Lighthouse Nanocount 65C Liquid Particle Counter
- NanoCount 65C channel sizes: 65nm, 100nm, 150nm, 200nm.
- Four channels of simultaneous count data.
- 100 ml per minute flow rate.
- Ultra-pure process chemicals compatibility.
- Easily integrates with existing building automation and factory management systems.
- Industry standard RS-485/Modbus, 4-20mA and Ethernet interfaces (sealed connections).
- NEMA style enclosure.
- Built in leak detector
- Integrated manual flow control.