Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology, Lighthouse designed the Remote 3014P airborne particle counter with pump, for continuous trouble free operation.
With a minimum sensitivity of 0.3 µm and a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM), the Remote 3014P provides real-time continuous data collection at a cost-effective price per point. Using an internal vacuum source, the compact Remote 3014P particle counter can be installed where space is at a premium.
The Remote 3014P will integrate seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems and transfer up to 6 channels of simultaneous particle count data using RS-485 Modbus.
Lighthouse Remote 3014P Airborne Particle Counter with Pump
- 0.3 - 25 μm Range
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Flow Rate with Internal Pump
- Up to 6 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- Meets JIS Standards and ISO 21501-4 Standards
- Compact Size
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Up to Four 4-20 mA Inputs (30 mW)
- LED Status Indicators
- External Alarm Connector
- RS-485 Modbus
- Facility Monitoring System Interface
- Flow-controlled Internal Vacuum Pump
- Designed for Reliability