The Remote 5012PN meets the stringent requirements of today's aseptic processing applications. Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology, Lighthouse designed the Remote 5012PN for continuous trouble-free operation.
The Remote 5012PN uses a built-in vacuum pump and flow control system to insure accurate and reliable sensor performance.
With a sensitivity of 0.5 micron at a controlled flow rate of 0.1 CFM, the Remote 5012PN provides continuous real-time data at a cost-effective price per point.
The Remote 5012PN integrates seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems and transfers up to 2 channels of simultaneous particle count data using 4-20mA output.
Lighthouse Remote 5012PN Airborne Particle Counter with Pump
- Channel sizes: 0.5 - 5.0 µm for GMP Compliance
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Flow Rate
- Internal Vacuum Pump with Flow Control
- Up to 2 channels of simultaneous data
- Meets JIS Standards
- NEMA Style 316L Stainless Steel Enclosure or
- NEMA Style Powder-coated Steel Enclosure
- LED Status Indicators
- Interfaces to Facility Monitoring Systems
- 4-20mA Output