The Remote 5104PN meets the stringent requirements of today’s aseptic processing applications. Incorporating the latest laser optical particle counting technology, Lighthouse designed the Remote 5104PN for continuous trouble-free operation.
The Remote 5104PN uses a built-in vacuum pump and flow control system to insure accurate and reliable sensor performance.
With a sensitivity of 0.5 micron at a controlled flow rate of 1.0 CFM, the Remote 5104PN provides continuous real-time data at a cost-effective price per point.
The Remote 5104PN integrates seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems and transfers up to 2 channels of simultaneous particle count data using RS-485 MODBUS or Ethernet MODBUS TCP.
Lighthouse Remote 5104PN Airborne Particle Counter with Pump
- Channel sizes: 0.5 - 5.0μm for GMP Compliance
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- Internal Vacuum Pump with Flow Control
- Standard 2 Channels of Simultaneous Data (optional 4 channels)
- Meets ISO 21501-4 Standards
- NEMA Style 316L Stainless Steel Enclosure or
- NEMA Style Powder Coated Steel Enclosure
- LED Status Indicators
- Interfaces to Facility Monitoring Systems
- RS-485 MODBUS ASCII or Ethernet MODBUS TCP Output