The Remote Viable sample head from Lighthouse allows for sampling of microbiologically viable particulates in critical manufacturing environments.
The Remote Viable sampling head is made of 316L stainless steel, comes in either a side or bottom mount design and is third party validated. the right choice for your viable sampling needs.
Designed for compliance to ISO 14698-1 for viable sampling collection efficiency and with a 1 CFM (28.3 LPM) sample flow rate the sampling head is the right choice for your viable sampling needs.
Lighthouse Remote Viable Sampling Head
- Designed for ISO 14698 Compliance
- 1 CFM (28.3 LPM) sample rate
- Integrated vacuum pump
- HEPA filtered exhaust
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Closed loop feedback flow control system
- Single start/stop push button
- Local LED status indicators
- Remote or direct mount sampling head options
- Third party validated sampling head
Contact us for a quote or more information about this product.
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.