The SOLAIR 3100 is the most versatile particle counter on the market today.
Whether you're certifying your cleanroom to ISO standards, performing routine testing, counting particles in your compressed gas lines, scanning your HEPA filters for leaks, challenge testing your HEPA filters or measuring environmental parameters such as TRH, DP, or AV, the SOLAIR 3100 portable particle counter is the right instrument to get the job done.
With beep and concentration sample modes the SOLAIR 3100 will simplify the identification of particle sources within your clean room.
The SOLAIR 3100 can be used to test for particle counts in compressed air by utilizing a high pressure diffuser or high pressure controller. Particles can be tested down to 0.3 micron.
Lighthouse Solair 3100 Portable Particle Counter
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) flow rate
- Up to 8 particle sizes
- Number 1 in class for versatility
- Industry's Best User Interface
- ISO 21501-4 Compliant
- One of the lightest portables on the market
- 20-year MTTF laser lifespan
- Stainless steel construction
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant secure data transfer via USB flash drive
- Report wizard for cleanroom pass/fail reports: FS-209E, ISO 14644-1 (2015 version) and EU GMP Annex 1
- Multiple communication interfaces; USB, RS-485, Ethernet and USB flash driv.
- 5.7-inch color TFT touch screen display
- 3000 record data storage memory
- 50-record configurable recipe database
- Multiple-language support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean