The SOLAIR 5100 is the most versatile particle counter on the market today. Whether you are certifying your cleanroom to ISO standards, performing routing testing, counting particles in your compressed gas lines, scanning your HEPA filters for leaks, challenge testing your HEPA filters or measuring environmental parameters such as TRH, DP, AV the SOLAIR 5100 portable particle counter is the right instrument to get the job done.
Spend less time configuring your particle counter and more time counting particles. The SOLAIR 5100 features one of the industry’s best and easy to use touch screen interface (UI). With ICON-driven menus, concise layout and enhanced responsiveness, sample configuration is a breeze.
The intuitive interface reduces learning uptime for new users and simplifies the writing of SOP’s for operation.
For clean room certification the SOLAIR 5100 has an integrated report wizard that makes clean room certification a breeze. Once the basic sample parameters are input the wizard will prompt the end user to move to the next sample location, this helps to ensure no sample locations are missed.
The configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports. These recipes reduce operator configuration errors as well as setup time.
Lighter is better and the SOLAIR 5100 particle counter is one of the lightest particle counters on the market at only 12 lbs. without battery and 13.4 with a battery.
The SOLAIR 5100 can be powered via onboard battery or plugged directly into a power outlet for extended use. With the fastest battery recharge time of any portable on the market the SOLAIR 5100 offers unrivaled uptime.
Data from the SOLAIR 5100 can be downloaded directly to a standalone software package or a real time monitoring system from Lighthouse.
Flexible communications with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB and USB flash drive interfaces.
Lighthouse Solair 5100 Portable Particle Counter
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) flow rate
- Up to 8 particle sizes
- Number 1 in class for versatility
- Industries Best User Interface
- ISO 21501-4 Compliant
- One of the lightest portables on the market
- 20-year MTTF laser lifespan
- Stainless steel construction
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant secure data transfer via USB flash drive
- Report wizard for cleanroom pass/fail reports: FS-209E, ISO 14644-1 (2015 version) and EU GMP Annex 1
- Multiple communication interfaces; USB, RS-485, Ethernet and USB flash drive
- 5.7-inch color TFT touch screen display
- 3,000 record data storage memory
- 50-record configurable recipe database
- Multiple-language support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean