The mulpurpose high accurate handheld indictator is not only suitable for very LR-Cal LHM precise measurement of pressure in the field, but also specially as reference instrument for calibraon, verificaon and adjustment of pressure, force or torque reading instruments. The analog-digital converter‘s resoluon of 50,0000 digits works with all LR-Cal reference sensors with 2mV/V signal. Via menu it is possible to set zero-point and span as well as linearisaon with 5 points. The measurement rate of up to 4,800 measurements per second make this handheld instrument ideal for detecon of max. or min. values (PEAKs).
- LHM - includes transit case, and USB charger. Has no internal sensor
- LH-GP with internal gauge pressure sensor ±0.1% FS with calibration certificate
(Ranges: 0 - 100/500mbar, 0 - 1/2.5/5mbar)
- LHM-AP with internal absolute pressor sensor ±0.1% FS with calibration certificate
(Ranges: 0 - 500mbar, 0 - 1/2.5/5mbar)
- LHM VA with internal pressure/vacuum sensor ±0.1% FS with calibration certificate
(Ranges: -100 to 100mbar, -500 ro 500mbar, -1 to 1/2.5/5bar
- LHM DP with internal differential pressure sensor ±0.1% FS with calibration certificate
(Ranges: 0 to 100/500mbar, 0 to 1/2.5/5bar
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LHM Handheld Pressure Indicator
- • With internal pressure or without internal sensor. • External sensors for pressure • Rigid aluminium housing, portable. • Up to 4800 measurements per second, programmable. • Data logger (130,000 measured values). • USB interface. • PEAK funcon, posive and negave. •First PEAK“ detecon, programmable. • Programmable filter and average funcon. • Chargeable Li-Ion ba ery, incl. USB charger. • 15 pressure units, 9 force/weight units, 8 torque units. • Up to 7 external sensors, also mixed, automac sensor recognion. • Possibility of linearisaon and calibraon of the sensor(s). • Oponal WIRELESS data transmission.