Together with a suitable calibration pressure source like the LR-Cal pressure test pumps and LR-Cal pressure comparison pumps, the LR-Cal LPC 200 offers a precision pressure calibration system, suitable also for use on site, portable. The LR-Cal LPC 200 also opens up other helpfull applications, e.g. recording of pressure curves (logging function), and leak testing (pressure rate function). These useful functions can be easily activated or deactivated by pressing the respective keys.
A factory certificate of calibration for each reference sensor certiefies the total uncertainty of the measuring chain. Alternatively, on request, a DAkkS calibration certificate can be supplied.
Using the optional LR-Cal LPC-Cal software, the logged data, stored in the LR-Cal LPC 200, can be transferred to a PC via an USB connection, where it can be stored in an MS-Excel file for documentation and further evaluation. In addition, LR-Cal LPC-Cal offers the possibility of PC-supported calibration of pressure measuring instruments using the LR-Cal LPC 200.
Standard Scope of Delivery
- Handheld calibrator LR-Cal LPC 200, at least 1 reference sensor LR-Cal LPC-2* has to be ordered additionally
- Mains charger 115...230 VAC incl. EU/US/UK adapters
- Operating manual
- Factory certificate of calibration, traceable to national standard
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LPC 200 Electronic Pressure Calibrator
Available options are:
- LPC-200 Software with USB Cable $394
- Additional LPC-2 pressure sensors (0-6000 bar)
- Handstrap for calibrator $21
- Magnetic Hook $42
- Plastic Case $195
- Aluminum Case $260