The LR-Cal LPC 200-T offers a precision pressure and temperature calibration system, suitable also for use on site, portable. The LR-Cal LPC 200-T also opens up other helpfull applications, e.g. recording of pressure curves (logging function), and leak testing (pressure rate function). These useful functions can be easily activated or deactivated by pressing the respective keys.
A factory certificate of calibration for each pressure reference sensor LPC-2 certiefies the total uncertainty of the measuring chain. Alternatively, on request, a DKD/DAkkS calibration certificate can be supplied.
Using the LPC-Cal software, the logged pressure and temperature data, stored in the LR-Cal LPC 200-T, can be transferred to a PC via an USB connection, where it can be stored in an MS-Excel file for documentation and further evaluation. In addition, LPC-Cal offers the possibility of PC-supported calibration of pressure measuring instruments using the LR-Cal LPC 200-T.
The LPC 200-T comes standard with:
- External temperature sensor Pt 100, 4-wire, -10...+50°C, ±0.05°C
- PC-software LPC-Cal including USB cable
- Mains charger 115...230 VAC incl. EU/US/UK adapters
- Operating manual
- Factory certificates of calibration (pressure and temperature)
- LPC-2 Pressure Sensor (Must pick one range to complete)
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LPC 200-T Temperature and Pressure Calibrator
Available options are:
- Additional LPC-2 pressure sensors (0-6000 bar)
- Handstrap for calibrator
- Magnetic Hook
- 1.1m length sensor connecting cable