The electronic pressure calibrator LR-Cal LPC 300 is used for high precision calibration of pressure instruments, e.g. pressure gauges, pressure transmitter, digital manometer, pressure switches, overpressure protection valves, etc.
The LR-Cal LPC 300 is a very user-friendly, accurate and compact solution for pressure comparison calibrations. The built-in reference sensor LR-Cal LPC-S is changeable; several pressure ranges can be covered with one LR-Cal LPC 300 unit (up to 10).
All standard pressure ranges between 0...250 mbar (0...4 psi) and 0...1000 bar (0...14500 psi) are available as well as vacuum and absolute pressure ranges in accuracy ±0.025% FS. Furthermore, ranges up to 6000 bar are available with accuracy ±0.1% FS.
The electronic pressure calibrator LR-Cal LPC 300 measures pressure, volts and milliamps and supplies 24 VDC as source for transmitter. Calibration procedures can be pre-defined and used for calibrations on site. The LR-Cal LPC 300 is featured with USB- and RS232-interfaces and is powered by a chargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack (no "memory effect").
Standard Scope of Delivery
- Pressure calibrator LR-Cal LPC 300 with built-in battery pack (Li-Ion)
- Mains charger 110...230 VAC with EU/UK/US adapters
- Set of measuring leads (red/black)
- Swivel nut for fixing the reference sensor on calibrators housing
- Certificate of Calibration for pressure, volts and milliamps
- Operating manual (English or German)
- LPC-S Reference Sensor (choose range for pricing)
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.