The digital reference pressure gauge LR- 2.0 Cal TLDMM is featured with an outstanding longterm stability. It is perfect for reference pressure measurements, for tesng and calibraon purposes. Together with the portable pressure test pumps , LR-Cal LPP 40 as well as LR-Cal LPP 700 LPP 1000 or LR-Cal it can be use mobile, on site. For higher pressure values we recommend our pressure comparison pumps. TLDMM 2.0 is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery and is fitted with an USB interface. The instrument also measures the temperature of the pressure medium.
Included in Scope of Delivery:
Transit case, USB charger and an traceable ACCREDIA cerficate (equal to DAkkS, absolute ranges in gauge pressure, ranges 2500 bar and 3000 bar factory certificate).
0...0,1 bar to 0...3000 bar gauge pressure
-1...+1 bar to -1...+20 bar gauge pressure
0...0,5 bar to 0...10 bar absolute pressure
Supply: chargeable Li-Ion battery
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal TLDMM 2.0 Digital Reference Pressure Gauge 0.05% Full Scale Accuracy
- Accuracy (Linearity and Hysteresis) ≤±0.05% FS (ranges 2500 bar and 3000 bar: ≤±0.1% FS)
- Pressure ranges: Gauge pressure, absolute pressure, compound ranges, Pressure units (selectable): bar, mbar, psi, Mpa, kPa, kg/cm², mHg, mmHg, mmH2O, mH2O
- Temperature units (selectable): °C, °F
- Resolution medium temperature display: 0.1°C
- Accuracy medium temperature display: ±1°C
- Reference temperature: 0…50°C
- Operating temperature: -10...+60°C
- Relative humidity: 300% FS
- Pressure port: 1/2" BSP male, for ranges ≥1000 bar 2 sealing coins 60° are supplied
- Recommended sealing: USIT A 63-18, for ranges ≥ 1000 bar use one of the supplied sealing cone 60°