This item is a good condition used Megger MIT1020 10KV Insulation Tester. Calibrated to NIST standards on January 17, 2020 (will be re-calibrated upon purchase). Includes red/black/blue Megger test leads with clamps, standard power cable, traceable Certificate of Calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 90 day warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Megger MIT1020 10kV Insulation Tester - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The MIT1020 offers a measurement range to 35 TΩ in order to provide trending values for the best of insulating materials used on the higher capitalized equipment. The model features an expanded test voltage range from 50 V to 10 kV, in 10 V increments to 1 kV and 25 V increments above. The MIT1020 is supplied with two sets of test leads, one with medium insulated clips and the other with large insulated clips.
- Voltage input range: 95-240 V ±10% rms 50//60 Hz and DC
- Battery life: 4 hours continuous testing at 10kV
- Test voltages: 50 → 1kV in 25V steps, 1kV → 10kV in 25V steps
- Accuracy (23°C): ±5% → 1TΩ; ±20% → 20TΩ
- Guard: 2% error guarding 500kΩ leakage with 100MΩ load
- Display range: Digital display 10kΩ to 35TΩ;
- Analogue display: 100kΩ to 1TΩ
- Short circuit/charge current: 3mA
- Capacitor charge time: ≤5 seconds per μF at 3mA
- Capacitor discharge time : ≤250ms per μF to discharge from 10000V → 50V
- Capacitance measurement: 10nF to 50μF (dependant on measurement voltage); ±5% ±5nF
- Voltage output accuracy (0°C → 30°C): +4% ±10V of nominal test voltage at 1GΩ load; ±25V for test voltages less than 500V
- Current measurement range: ±0.01nA → ±5mA ; ±5% ±0.2nA
- Display: Analogue/Digital 3 digits