This item is a good condition used Megger MIT510/2 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester. New battery installed on April 14, 2021. Calibrated to NIST standards on April 15, 2021. Includes red/black/blue Megger test leads with clamps, standard power cable, Product Info CD, traceable Certificate of Calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 90 day warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Megger MIT510/2 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester MegohmMeter NIST Calibrated
The MIT510/2 is a compact microprocessor controlled high voltage d.c. insulation tester, powered by internal rechargeable battery or mains supply. A comprehensive LCD display shows resistance, current, capacitance, voltage and timer measurements digitally, with resistance being shown in analogue as well.
- Resistance or current measurement- front panel selectable
- Resistance measurement range - 10 kΩ to 15 TΩ
- Front panel selectable test voltages - 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V, 2500 V, 5000 V
- n Incremental timer (minutes & seconds) – measures during test n Load capacitance measurement – displayed at end of a test
- LCD backlight – front panel selectable n Battery level/charging indicator n Mains (line) input presence LED
- High voltage warning flashing LED shows when greater than 50 V present on test leads
- High voltage warning LCD “flash” shows when greater than 50 V present on test leads n 8 hours continuous testing on full charge.