This item is a good condition used Megger MIT485 1kV Insulation Multimeter. *Back stand is missing, see picture of rear of unit.* Includes new Fluke hard tip probe leads, Fluke alligator clips, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. Calibrated to NIST standards on July 30, 2020. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated July 30, 2020.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Megger MIT485 1kV Insulation Resistance Tester NIST Calibrated
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V
- A special applications instrument (Model MIT40X) offers test voltages from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V steps
- Dual digital display readout
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 GΩ to 200 GΩ
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- True RMS voltage measurement
- Results storage and wireless Bluetooth download