This item is an Excellent condition used Megger S1-1068 10KV Insulation Tester. Calibrated to NIST standards on January 27, 2020. Includes new red/black/blue Megger 10kV test leads with clamps, standard power cable, traceable Certificate of Calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 90 day warranty.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Megger S1-1068 10kV Insulation Tester - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The Megger S1 Insulation Resistance Tester delivers 90-264 V rms of AC voltage at a frequency of 50/60 Hz and 100 A of power, offering to 4.5 hours of continuous testing at 10 kV with a 100 MΩ load. Power utilities and service companies working in generation, transmission and distribution markets utilize insulation resistance units to perform quantitative tests which indicate the effectiveness of a products' electrical insulation. Class-leading charge current, noise rejection and software filters qualify Megger S1-1068 devices as top-market insulation resistance testers. Instrument productivity is a focus of the Megger S1-1068, providing rapid charge batteries and operation from an AC source when the battery is flat. An intuitive user interface ensures no time is lost remembering how to use the tester. Simplicity of operation is achieved with two rotary switches and a large backlight display which enables multiple results to be displayed simultaneously. A graphical quick start guide is provided inside the lid of each model to assist first time users. Safety of operation features are built in, with all models safety rated to CAT IV 600 V up to 3000 m. Original equipment manufacturers and repairers will welcome the remote control feature allowing them to automate resistance testing on the factory floor, as will technicians in substations preferring to operate from a more convenient, safe distance. Meets the requirements of IEC 61010-1, IEC61326-1 and CATIV 600V to 3000m.
- Resistance measurement: 15 TΩ - 5 kV, 35 TΩ - 10 kV
- High current – 6 mA short circuit current
- High noise immunity – 8 mA of noise rejection
- Four software filters: 10s, 30s, 100s, 200s
- Battery meets IEC 62133
- CATIV 600 V safety rating up to 3000m
- Remote operation via USB cabe
- Download of memory via isolated USB cable Bluetooth®
- IR, timed IR, DAR, PI, DD, SV and ramp diagnostic tests
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V) AC or DC
- Advanced memory, on screen recall and real time clock for date/time stamped results
- Option to record temperature and/or relative humidity with saved results (measured independently)