The MI 2892 Power Master is a hand-held three phase power quality analyser with a large easy-to-read graphical colour display enabling the user to detect harmonics, phasors and waveforms anomalies in the installation simply by connecting the device. The instrument is designed for a long term recording as well as for troubleshooting power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. The handy Quick Set buttons makes the instrument more user friendly and are allowing faster data overview for troubleshooting. Advanced PC SW package PowerView3 enables detailed analysis of recorded data, direct reading from the microSD memory card, analysis of long term records and automatic creation of professional test report.
This product includes: Euro set MI 2892 EU
• Instrument Power Master
• 1-phase flexible current clamps 3000 / 300 / 30 A (A 1227), 4 pcs
• Test probe, (brown, black, grey, green, blue), 5 pcs
• Crocodile clip, (brown, black, grey, green, blue), 5 pcs
• Voltage measurement lead, (brown, black, grey, green, blue), 5 pcs
• Labels for color coding
• Temperature probe
• microSD memory card 8.0GB
• microSD card reader • PC SW PowerView3
• RS232, USB and Ethernet patch cable
• Power supply adapter
• 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery, 6 pcs
• Soft carrying bag
• Instruction manual
• Calibration certificate
Metrel MI 2892 Power Master Power Quality Analyzer
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.