MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite is a photovoltaic (PV) tester. It performs all necessary tests required on photovoltaic installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN 62446, but also includes I - U characteristic measurements, calculation of STC values as required by EN 61829 and power measurements on Inverter’s DC and AC sides (single-phase only). MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite is optimized for PV tests therefore the Autotest operation mode is implemented which is intended to perform a complete set of test needed for verification of PV installations according to EN 62446 with pressing off only one button. With this instrument the tests for the first inspection of PV systems as well as periodic maintenance tests, evaluation tests or troubleshooting tests are possible. With optional accessories the same PV test functionality as with MI 3108 EurotestPV is available.
PRO Kit Includes
- Instrument MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite
- EurotestPV Remote
- PV Safety Probe
- PV reference cell
- Temperature probe
- Soft carrying bag, 2 pcs
- Universal PV test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- PV Continuity test lead, 2 x 1,5 m
- Test probe, 3 pcs (red, blue, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (red, blue, green)
- PV MC3/4 male/female adapters
- AC/DC current clamp
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH batteries, type AA
- USB and RS232 - PS/2 cable
- PC SW EuroLink PRO
- Carrying strap
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual and handbook on CD
- Calibration certificate
Metrel MI 3109 PRO EurotestPV- LITE, PV, Insulation, Continuity Tester
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.