The PTS 3.3 C portable test system consists of an integrated three-phase current and voltage source and a three-phase electronic ref- erence standard of accuracy class 0.05%. Characteristic features of the PTS 3.3 C are its wide measuring range, high accuracy
and high tolerance to unwanted external influences. The PTS 3.3 C allows the monitoring of meter installations as well as analysis of the local mains conditions.
• Easy verification of meters under precise load conditions, using the built-in, compact,
current and voltage source
• Automatic operation with predefined load points without the need for an external PC
• Exchangeable Compact Flash (CF) memory card for measure- ment results and customer data
• Display of vector diagram and phase sequence for analysis of the supply conditions
• User-friendly system for data input and operation of combined source and reference meter
• The system may be used either as a stand-alone reference standard meter, or together with the integrated power source
• Independent generation of single or three-phase loading con- ditions for verification of
• Active, reactive and apparent energy measurement for three phase, 3 or 4-wire, systems with integrated error calculator and pulse output
• Vector diagram, harmonics spectrum, wave form and rotary field display for analysis of the mains conditions
• Burden measurement of Current Transformer (CT) and Poten- tial Transformer (PT)
• On site meter measurements
• Verification of energy registration
MTE - PTC 3.3 C - Three Phase Portable Test System With Reference Standard
Please allow 4-5 Weeks for delivery.
This product comes with a 1 year product warranty.