This item is a new Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator. Includes One set of AC72 alligator clips, One set of stackable test leads, One set of TL75 testleads, User manual, Product CD, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. Will be calibrated to NIST standards upon purchase. All pictures are of the actual unit.
For more information or clarification, please ask.Please see our other items and visit stratatek.com
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
New Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator - NIST Calibrated
- The Fluke Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator is designed specifically for the Process industry with broad workload coverage, calibration power and unsurpassed accuracy in mind. The 726 measures and sources almost all process parameters and can calibrate almost anything. The 726 will also interpret results without the help of a calculator and store measurement data for later analysis.
- More precise measurement and calibration source performance, accuracies of 0.01%.
- Two separate channels; measure, source and view process signals simultaneously
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measure or source pressure* using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Integrated pressure switch test allows you to capture the set, reset and deadband of a switch
- Memory storage for up to 8 calibration results, return stored calibration data from the field for later analysis
- Transmitter error% calculation, interpret calibration results without a calculator
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto step and auto ramp features
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for enhanced flowmeter testing
- HART mode inserts 250 ohm resistor in mA measure and source for compatibility with HART instrumentation
- Custom RTD curves, add calibration constants for certified RTD probes for enhanced temperature measurement.
- New voltage input protection design for improved reliability