This item is a new Tektronix TPA-BNC Adapter Tekprobe 42Vpk TekVPI 3GHz Probe Interface. Comes with Instruction manual and original box.
New Tektronix TPA-BNC Adapter Tekprobe 42Vpk TekVPI (3GHz) - Probe Interface
- The TPA-BNC is a TekVPI Interface Adapter enables existing TekProbe products to connect to oscilloscopes with the TekVPI probe interface. The TPA-BNC adapter recognises and supplies the necessary power and serial communication and offset control as used by the connected TekProbe product accessory. It provides an LED probe status indicator which identifies that the probe has powered-up successfully. Existing TekProbe-BNC probe types simply plug into the TPA-BNC adapter which is then plugged directly into any channel of an oscilloscope equipped with the TekVPI probe interface. Suitable for use with DPO2000, MSO2000, DPO3000, MSO3000, MDO4000, DPO4000, MSO4000 models.
- Easy-to-use plug-in adapter to the oscilloscope's TekVPI interface
- Provides over-current and thermal overload protection for the attached TekProbe product
- Bandwidth: DC to >3 GHz
- VSWR: <1.23:1 up to 3 GHz
- RF Insertion Loss: <0.25 dB
- Delay Time: 245 ps
- Maximum Input Signal Voltage: 42 Vpk-pk, 30 VRMS, 60 VDC
- Enables Existing TekProbe Products to Connect to the TekVPI Probe Interface of the new DPO4000 and DPO7000 Series Oscilloscopes
- An Easy-to-use Plug-on Adapter to the Oscilloscope's TekVPI Interface
- Provides Necessary Power, Communication, and Offset Control as Needed by the Attached TekProbe Product
- Provides Over-current and Thermal Overload Protection for the Attached TekProbe Product
- Provides an LED Probe Status Indicator which Identifies that the Probe has Powered-up Successfully