This newly developed and innovative 4-channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope is featuring the latest technology and performance.
The control of the many included functions can be carried out either with the reliable and proven function keys and additional with the new comfortable "touch screen" technology. Thus, for example the on- screen menus, channel selection and file management with displayed keypad can be used by a fingertip.
The high-resolution TFT color display shows all 4 measurement channels simultaneously and is also suitable for the new multi-window function to display the combined time course curve of all waveforms with zoom function.
In addition to the extensive measurement capabilities, these devices have a LAN interface for integration into company networks and an USB interface for data transfer to the PC. Furthermore, data can be saved directly to a USB storage device, which can be selected easily in the new file manager.
Via the VGA port the user can connect external monitors to display all the measurement data enlarged or show it to a larger audience.
Peaktech P1295 Oscilloscope 100 MHz 4 CH 1 GS/s Touchscreen
- 4 measuring channels with simultaneous display on the display
- Innovative Touch Screen finger tip control
- 100MHz bandwidth
- 500 MSa/s in 4-Channel mode
- 1 GSa/s in 2-Channel mode
- High-resolution TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels and 65536 colors
- Autoset and Autoscale function for easy operation
- Save the measured values and graphics directly on a USB stick
- 20 auto. measurement modes, FFT function, PASS / FAIL function
- LAN connection for remote access via Network
- USB port for real- time data transfer or reading of internal memory
- VGA output for connecting an external monitor