The Saluki S3631 Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) is an economic range of vector network analyzers covers a frequency range from 300 kHz - 8 GHz and provides good noise level and dynamic range specifications.
Calibration kits available at a discounted price with purchase of any Saluki VNA. Please ask for more details.
- Frequency Range：300 kHz - 1. 3GHz / 3 GHz / 8 GHz
- Dynamic Range：>125 dB (IFBW=10 Hz), 130 dB typical
- Low Noise Level：<-120 dB (IFBW=10 Hz).
- Low Trace Noise：1 mdB rms (IFBW=3 kHz)
- High Measurement Speed：100 μs / point (IFBW=30 kHz)
- High Effective Directivity：>45 dB
- Remote Control： LAN / GPIB / USB
- Low Power Consumption：60 W
Saluki S3631 Vector Network Analyzer VNA (up to 8GHz)
Please contact us for a quote or more information about this product.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for new product to arrive.
For USA customers, all items will arrive FOB. Any taxes or tariffs are prepaid by us.