The Saluki S5101 Handheld Radio Communication Analyzer is the ideal radio tester for laboratory, production, service and maintenance use.
It combines radio frequency emission, reception analysis, audio source, analyzer, etc. all into one compact handheld unit. It can measure the performance of radios , interphone, audio equipment as well as testing communication cables and standing-wave ratio from 2 MHz to 1 GHz for S5101A and 2MHz to 2.7GHz for S5101B.
- Frequency Range：2MHz - 1GHz/2.7GHz
- 7" high contrast, backlit LCD screen with high resolution
- A clear menu structure allows fast and direct access to all measurement facilities
- Double RF sources, pure spectrum, supply a whole integrated solution for radio and interphone test
- Impact, dust, and splash resistant
- Lightweight handheld design with low power consumption
- Build-in high power capacity battery for long time field applications
- Optional extensions enable the S5101 to satisfy almost all requirements of radio measurements and even cover related fields
Saluki S5101 Series Handheld Radio Communication Analyzer (1GHz/2.7GHz)
Please contact us for a quote or more information about this product.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for new product to arrive.
For USA customers, all items will arrive FOB. Any taxes or tariffs are prepaid by us.