Alert! Fever detected! Examine through image
Sonel KT-560M is dedicated for body temperature measurements. If the temperature exceeds a set threshold (i.e. fever), setting off an alarm is possible.
This way, one can detect risk groups during extensive examinations. The imager can also be used to detect various diseases in individual patients and
The camera allows to identify people with fever in the crowd (e.g. caused by viral or bacterial infection). Ideally suited for sanitary-epidemiological monitoring
of groups or individual people. In addition, it can be widely used in medicine (neurosurgery, neurology, vascular surgery, dentistry, otolaryngology, pulmonology, endocrinology and mammology) and in veterinary medicine.
The camera is a useful tool when detecting:
- malignant tumours of breast, skin, lymph nodes, facial skeleton and their relapses,
- inflammation and adenocarcinoma (ovary and fallopian tube),
- ear, throat and nose inflammation,
- inflammatory diseases of the joints and spine,
- diseases of the vessels and nerves of the extremities,
- thyroid dysfunction and disease,
- inflammatory and functional diseases of the kidneys, as well as the digestive system and liver,
- inflammation and diseases in animals.
Sonel -KT-560M Thermal Imaging Camera, With Fever Detection, Screening Imager
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product has a 2 year warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
- measuring range 20°C...60°C, accuracy ≤ ±0.4°C
- 5 Mpix visual camera
- imaging modes: IR, visual, PIP (picture in picture), MIF (combined visual and IR)
- saving IR images and videos to SD card or directly to a PC
- 5’’ large rotating touchscreen
- built-in report module for complete thermal analysis
- add voice and text notes, draw graphical symbols on images
- adjustable brightness of the display, facilitating work at high ambient light and dark places
- GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight and laser pointer
- removable Li-Ion battery with 4-hour working time
- interfaces: microUSB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, MiniHDMI, SD slot