- Passive or active modes of tracing.
- Detection of underground live wires.
- Detection of underground wires with no voltage (radio mode).
- Detection of underground wires with no voltage using a transmitter (galvanised, inductive or clamp-based connection).
- Tracing metallic or non-conductive pipes using an additional probe.
- Tracing non-conductive pipelines using a “floating” probe.
- Tracing a determined cable.
- Determining the depth of a cable.
Improved LKN-1000 transmitter delivers significantly higher power than previous model, which allows to:
Tracking underground services over a, longer distances.!
Improve service detection in areas of high signal interference.
! Improve depth estimation. Other benefits of the new transmitter:
! Four adjustable output levels with maximum output level, of 1 W. !
Durable waterproof design environmental protection rating of IP65. !
Smaller and lighter designed to work in harsh conditions. !
Choice of 3 tracing signals, 8 kHz or 33 kHz, in conductive mode 8 kHz and 33 kHz at the same time. !
Clear visual and visual signals for easier operation. !
In built test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the LKN-1000 before use.
! Externally located control buttons, ensure a waterproof.
Sonel LKZ-1000 Wire and Cable Tracer With Improved Transmitter
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.