Insulation resistance measurement in a compact, light-weight, low-cost design.
- Measurement to 5 TΩ
- Measuring voltage selectable from 50 V to 500 V range in 50 V steps, and from 500 V to 5000 V range in 100 V steps
- Continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current
- Automatic discharge of stored charge due to capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement
- Audio beeps every five seconds to alert user test is proceeding, and to get time characteristics
- Measured test times of T1, T2 and T3 for measuring Absorption Coefficient, Dielectric Absorption Ratio DAR. and Polarization Index PI
- Continuous display of test voltage during the measurement
- Protection against measuring live objects
- Two and three-lead measurement method
- Ramp Test Insulation resistance measurement
- Measurement of breakdown voltage with increments up to 1 kV / s
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages from 0 V to 750 V
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) to record results
- Data transfer to PC via USB cable
- Built-in rechargeable battery pack
- Meets the requirements of the EN 61557 standard
- Charge from optional car lighter (12 V) socket accessory
Sonel -MIC-5001-Insulation Resistance Meter, 5 TΩ, 5000V,
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.