MRU-11 is a simple meter that allows you to measure grounding by the use of the 3P and 4P technical method, to measure grounding resistance by the use of the 2-pole method and to measure ground resistivity (Wenner`s method). The instrument is easy to handle, resistive to interference, and highly accurate.
MRU-11 is a basic device that allows checking the quality of the grounding system on the basis of the received measurement result. Its ergonomic shape, durable and firm housing, as well as big and clear display make this instrument ideal to use both in the field and most working environments. The device is simple to operate and intuitive. It is the best choice for electrical installations contractors, technicians, and professionals dealing with grounding measurements. Additional measurement of resistivity allows for proper design of the grounding system of new buildings and facilities.
Sonel MRU-11 -Earth Resistance Meter Tester 50V, 60Hz
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
It allows to take the measurements of:
- earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes 3P and 4P method,
- ground resistivity (Wenner method),
- continuity of equipotential bondings and protective
It allows to:
- measure earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes,
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- introducing the distance between the electrodes for the resistivity in metres (m) and feet (ft),
- measurement of interference voltage,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz and 60 Hz,
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V),
- indication of battery state,