The MZC310S is a professional portable meter for testing electrical installations with over-current circuit breakers. The instrument measures short-circuit L-PE, L-N and L-L loop and prospective short-circuit loop current. A measurements can be done either with low testing current (up to 42 A) with 2-pole method or high testing current (up to 280 A) with 4-pole method that enables measurements with very high accuracy and resolution.
The results can be stored in the internal memory and send to a computer via serial interface.
Sonel - MZC-310S Loop Meter, Resolution 0,1 mΩ, 440V
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
Measurement of very low short circuit loop impedances (with resolution 0,1 mΩ) with a current of 150 A at 230 V; maximum 280 A at 440 V or measurement with a current of 23 A at 230 V; maximum 42 A at 440 V.
- measurements in installations with rated voltages between: 220/380 V and 230/400 V and frequencies 45...65 Hz,
- ability to perform measurements in short circuit system: phase-phase, phase-protective, phase-neutral,
- differentiation between the phase voltage and the inter-phase voltage while calculating the shortcircuit current,
- Ability to change the length of test leads (measurement 23/42 A),
- four-pole method, test leads do not require calibration (measurement 150/280 A).
Touch voltage and touch shock voltage measurement (with resistor 1 kΩ).
AC voltage measurement in range 0...440 V.
Memory for 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the data to a PC.
Meter meets the requirements of the standard EN 61557.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT IV 300 V acc. to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP20
Other technical data:
- power supply alkaline batteries LR14 (C) (5 pcs.)
- resistor limiting the current:
- for measurement 4p: 1,5 Ω
- for measurement 2p: 10 Ω
- number of short circuit loop measurements (alkaline batteries): min. 2000 (4/min.)
- temperature coefficient: ±0,1% of measured value /°C
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: 0...+40°C