PAT-815 digital meter is used to measure the parameters of electrical equipment (power tools, white goods, etc.) which determine their safety: resistance of protective conductors, insulation resistance, continuity of connections, leakage current, power, automatic measurement of all RCD parameters.
PAT-815 can be used to test the equipment performed in accordance with standards:
- EN 60745-1 Hand-held motor-operated electric tools. Safety. General requirements
- EN 61029 Safety of transportable motor-operated electric tools - General requirements
- EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances -Safety -Part 1: General requirements
- EN 60950 Safety of information technology equipment (IT Equipment)
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- VDE 0404-1 Prüf - und Messeinrichtungen zum Prüfen der elektrischen Sicherheit von elektrischen Geräten. Teil 1: Allgemeine Anforderungen
- VDE 0404-2 Prüf - und Messeinrichtungen zum Prüfen der elektrischen Sicherheit von elektrischen Geräten. Teil 2: Prüfeinrichtungen für Prüfungen nach Instandsetzung, Änderung oder für Wiederholungsprüfungen
- VDE 0701-0702 Prüfung nach Instandsetzung, Änderung elektrischer Geräte. Wiederholungsprüfung elektrischer Geräte. Allgemeine Anforderungen für die elektrische Sicherheit
Sonel PAT-815 Portable Appliance Tester 25A 500V RCD
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
Common features of the instruments:
- measurement of protective conductor resistance with the currents: 200 mA, 10 A , 25 A ( protection class I),
- measurement of insulation resistance – three measurement voltages: 100 V, 250 V and 500 V,
- RCD testing,
- measurement of equivalent leakage current,
- measurement of residual leakage current,
- measurement of touch leakage current,
- measurement of power,
- measurement of current consumption,
- IEC lead test,
- measurement of mains voltage and frequency.
- intuitive user interface,
- typing with QWERTY keyboard on the large and clear touch display,
- manual tests and auto tests, the ability to describe auto test with standards or any name,
- automatic measurement of RCD parameters,
- automatic measurement range selection,
- cooperation with a barcode reader and printer,
- support for barcode reader (including 2D), readings of the original serial numbers for the appliances and registration codes and auto test codes,
- the results can be printed (also automatically after every measurement), reports (works with the printer), two labels can be printed after a single test (for the device and a removable wire),
- build-in help with instructions how to connect test equipment and how to perform measurement,
- option to skip single measurement in the auto test, with the recording that choice of skipping of specified measurement was made conscious, the option does not apply to build-in auto tests,
- description of test equipment, measurement location, customer data, assigning the serial number of the device under test and the index can be stored in meter memory, ability to write notes about the device under the test
- base of the appliances, customers, description of the equipment and damage.
- ability to create many user accounts with log-in function (as an option),
- supports USB flash drive;
- communication with PC via USB,
- works with the program Sonel Reader and Sonel PAT (option); measurement and settings configuration from the meter and also from PC, data analysis.
- professional software for data processing and reporting.
Measurement of protective earth conductor resistance I=200mA (protection class I)