- Power to the analyzer is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 1000 V.
- With particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection.
- Has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
- Remote control and data transfer through a built-in GSM modem (GPRS).
- Anti-theft feature - SMS notification in the event of position change - built-in GPS receiver.
- Real-time clock synchronized to GPS protocol.
Sonel - PQM-702, TRMS 1000V, Built in GPS, GSM
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.