Sonel TG-1 is a comprehensive set for ultrasonic detection. The kit includes:
Sonel TUD-1 compact, portable device that receives ultrasonic waves transmitted by air, and then converts them into acoustic waves in the range audible through the human ear. The device additionally amplifies the received signals. Next after conversion, TUD-1 displays them on the diode bargraph and emits in an acoustic form through the headset.
Sonel GUD-1 alternative ultrasonic source used for lossless simulation of leaks. The generator allows locating damages and leaks in preliminary test or places where insufficient pressure occurs.
Sonel TG-1 is a professional portable set that allows:
- sources of electrical discharge to be located on such elements as power grid lines, insulators, generators, transformers;
- the search for leaks in pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- leak checks on systems that supply water and gas, such as pipelines, taps, valves, hydraulic components, pumps, compressors;
- diagnostics of the condition of mechanical components, including bearings, gears, drive shafts, pumps, compressors, generators.
- lossless detection of cracks and holes in tanks and pipes.
In cases where tested systems are not filled with a factor, and at the same time there is no leakage detected, the ultrasonic generator GUD-1 is required. It works on a simple bases. It produces sounds that occur during the leakage, making the test safer and lossless. The turned on generator is placed inside the system and then closed. The generated ultrasounds spread throughout the entire installation, leaking in places of damage. Then, using the TUD-1 ultrasonic detector, the operator seeks for sources of signal, which means spots of alleged damage.
The TG-1 contains both devices, which makes it a comprehensive set for leak and electric discharge detection.
Sonel TG-1 Ultrasonic Leak and Electrical Discharge Detector Full Kit (40±1) kHz
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.