The TD 3619D is a powerful vector network analyzer from Tianda. It is available in the following range of models:
- TD3619D-245 (100kHz to 4.5GHz) 2-port
- TD3619D-265 (100kHz to 6.5GHz) 2-port
- TD3619D-285 (100kHz to 8.5GHz) 2-port
- TD3619D-445 (100kHz to 4.5GHz) 4-port
- TD3619D-465 (100kHz to 6.5GHz) 4-port
- TD3619D-485 (100kHz to 8.5GHz) 4-port
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive. These VNAs come with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
Tianda TD3619D Vector Network Analyzer 100kHz - 8.5GHz (2-Port/4-Port)
- Available in 2 or 4 port test modes
- Uses Windows operating system interface
- 12.1" (inch) colour LCD touch screen
- User-friendly save/recall for measurement results
- 36 independant measurement channels, each channel can be set independently source parameters (ie: frequency, power, etc)
- Data Format: logarithm, phase, group delay, Smith circle, polar coordinates, linear, SWR, real part, imaginary part, extended phase, positive phase.
- Fixture Simulator： Network de-embedding. Port reference impedance conversion. Matching circuit embedding.4-port network embedding/deembedding. Differential/Common port reference impedance conversion. Differential matching circuit embedding.
- Absolute value measure: Amplifier harmonic distortion can be measured.
- Limit Test : With limit, Surge limit, Bandwidth limit testing function, Convenient for user to judge the products qualified or unqualified, thus greatly improving the testing efficiency.
- Marker: The max total 9 marker can be displayed at the same time. Different curves of marker can be operated independently.
- Marker search: Max, Min, Peak, Target, Tacking, Bandwidth search, etc.
- Full 4-port SOLT calibration.
- Response calibration: Enhanced Response effectively eliminates the directivity error, crosstalk, source match error, frequency response reflection tracking error, and frequency response transmission tracking error from the test setup in a transmission or reflection test using those ports.
- Port Expansion: In some cases, the user can not make a calibration on the testing interface, port expansion can make a compensation for the shift or delay between the testing interface and the device under test to meet the user and improve the testing accuracy.
- TRL calibration: Effective for non-coaxial device measurement.
- Power meter calibration: Calibrate the output power and level.
- Receiver calibration: Calibrate the single receiver gain in absolute value measurement.
- External Interface: USB, LAN, RS232, Keyboard & Mouse PS/2 interface, VGA GPIB（option）
- Easy to make automatic control test system: Open windows XP operating system: Can use macros VBA programming. Interface : 6 USB, standard LAN and GPIB (option）。
- GPIB LAN Interface: Convenient to make automatic control test system。
- LAN Interface: Convenient for the users to connect LAN,WLAN card, which is easy for users to carry out the remote data transmission.