This circuit breaker diagnostic system is designed to grant the highest accuracy while testing circuit breaker. It can perform static and dynamic contact resistance measurement and it’s a precise timing speed and motion analyzer. Circuit breaker timing test set CBA 2000 is worldwide acknowledged as the perfect solution when a complete and reliable diagnostics has to be performed on circuit breakers.
- Designed for the complete test of all circuit breakers
- Built-in 200 A microhmmeter - static and dynamic contact resistance measurement
- 12 auxiliary timing inputs
- Up to 4 trip/close coils control
- Up to 18 main and 18 resistive contact inputs
- Circuit Breaker test with both sides connected to ground (BSG option)
- Digital transducer option for motion analysis
- Minimum Trip Voltage Test (optional)
- Stand alone functionality - no PC connection is required
- Analysis and result evaluation directly on the display
- Internal memory for up to 500 test results and 64 pre-defined test plans.
ISA CBA 2000 HV Circuit Breaker Analyzer and Microhmmeter
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks. Contact us for quote and more info.