This high-end programmable laboratory power-supply series in a stylish tower-style is based upon a high-performance µ-processor controller with up to 16-bit resolution. It features the superior flexible ”auto-ranging” output for a usage at either high voltage or high current as required, within nominal power rating. It is equipped with a coloured TFT display (intuitive menu structure) with U/I//P values shown with up to 4 dig. It provides for a highly stable DC output at low ripple, with very fine adjustment.
For external automated control this series it is equipped with a USB port or, optionally with a 3-way interface (plug n’ play type, isolated analogue 0-5V/0-10V, USB, Ethernet/LAN). This series is a perfect bench-top tool for low-power component- and device testing of up to 1500W and 750V, providing for accurate and reproducible test data. Basic control software “EA Power Control” is included.
Please inquire for pricing on available options including remote interface (LAN/USB/Analog), Calibration protocol, EA Multi Control (control software), and extended warranties.
Elektro-Automatik EA-PS 9500-10 T - Programmable DC Power Supply, 1500W/500V/10A
- Wide input voltage range 90VAC to 264VAC with active power factor correction
- Output voltage range from 0V to 500V, output current range from 0A to 10A
- Output power rating is 1500W
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Overvoltage, overpower, overcurrent, overtemperature protection
- Intuitive touch panel with display for values, status and notifications
- USB port as standard, Ethernet & analogue optional (all interfaces galvanically isolated)
- LabView VIs & control software for Windows, SCPI command language supported
- EN 60950, EN 61326, EN 61010, EN 55022 class B standards
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 50°C, dimension is 92mm x 239mm x 395mm, weight is 8Kg
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Inquire for data sheets or any additional information about this product or other offerings from Elektro-Automatik.
Comes with a two year warranty from the manufacturer.