For easily observing current waveforms under a wide bandwidth and with high sensitivity, the GCP-530 and GCP-1030 clamp on current probes only need to be connected to the BNC input of a data logger or oscilloscope and clamped onto a conductor to start measurement.
Using the combination of a Hall-effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probes provide accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 30Arms or DC100 MHz (for model GCP-1030). The split core construction allows the probe to easily clip on to a conductor without breaking the conductor.
With a flat frequency response, low noise and low insertion loss, the GCP-530 and GCP-1030 clamp-on probes are ideal for measuring steady state or transient current in amplifiers, inverters, electric motors, switching power supplies, controllers, sensors, LCD displays and electronic ballasts. For low current measurements, the high signal-to-noise ratio also makes the GCP-530 and GCP-1030 current probes ideal solutions.
The GCP-206P and GCP-425 P are 2 Channel or 4 Channel Current Probe Power Supplies Designed for the GCP-530 and GCP-1030 Clamp Probes, The Power Supplies are Ideal for When Power is not Available From an Oscilloscope or for General Current Measurement Applications.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive. Comes with a two year warranty from the manufacturer.
GW Instek GCP-530/1030 Current Probes and GCP-206P/425P Power Supply
- Bandwidths : DC~50 MHz and 100 MHz
- High S/N Ratio : Ideal for Measuring mA Signals (GCP-530)
- High Bbandwidth, From DC ~ 100 MHz (GCP-1030)
- DC and AC Measurements
- Better than 1% Accuracy
- Direct Connection to High-impedance 1 M BNC Oscilloscope Inputs Demagnetize Switch : Demagnetizes the Core to Remove any Residual Magnetism
- Simple Overload Protector Prevents Damage Due to Overheating
- 2 Channel or 4 Channel Current Probe Power Supplies Designed for the GCP-530 and GCP-1030 Clamp Probes, The Power Supplies are Ideal for When Power is not Available From an Oscilloscope or for General Current Measurement Applications